Thursday, January 29, 2015

Grannie Bag

Loving my completed Grannie bag.. This bag took about 2 weeks working it here and there...The bag was simple it was the lining & sewing part that I had a hard time doing it but it turned out GREAT!! It was worth all the effort….Bag measurements are 12 from bottom to the start of the handles row and 12 wide.





















Part 1 Using J Hook create the base chain 72 and using the I hook I crocheted the bag up to the starting of the handles…


Part 2 I measured the crochet bag & created a lining creating a middle (2 pocket inside style bag) 2 pieces plus the middle piece as well as a little bias to keep inside lining edging clean..(my mom helped lol)


















Part 3 Sewed the bottom of the lining to the bag to the bottom open bag (using thread and did it by hand) I keep it open until finishing the handles..











Part 4 Finished the handles measuring 12 stitches from each corner (middle) then a chain 28 for the handle…same on the other side then 3 row of the handle…


Part 5…Closed the bottom of the bag using the same gray thread as the bag…looks perfect…when done…


Part 6 Took lots of Pictures and then enjoy…

No comments: