Monday, February 9, 2015

Quick Head Band w/ buttons

Just a quick pattern love it...Super Simple and perfect for me...I will be using this to make an order for a lady at work who I am sure will want a half a dozen in different colors to keep her hair out of the face when driving etc...































Part 2 I did a few modification do to needing the head band smaller in width from around 4 inches to closer to 2 inches...I skipped making the increase to 11 stitches and just stayed using 9 to get just the right width & then decreased as stated for 9 to 7 to 5 as previously written Just perfect I also decided I needed thinner yarn for 2 reasons one we live in ARIZONA where it is 115*F in the summer so extra nice thick Red Heart Super Saver for summer is out...I found some yarn in my stash that was thinner as in baby weight just perfect but I think my next few for this order will be w/some cotton as well :O) for moisture in the summer....
 

No comments: