Sunday, February 22, 2015

Mason Jar Cozy With Handle

I recently started taking a Homemade Vanilla Soy Chai Latte to work to drink on the way in the am since I start work so early...How every I was very worried after toting my mason jar to work and home I was very worried about dropping/banging it as I have to carry a few items from my car to the office....
Found a pattern online & printed the pattern but then got to work & forgot that pattern at home so I remembered how it looked and created it myself... But I need to give credit to the creator.....I started at the bottom and worked my way to the topish area I know from previous ones that I use on my water bottles they need the elastic & need to be a little short at first as they tend to stretch overtime....& wanted a shortish handle length worked great...Can't wait to try this out tomorrow...:O)


No comments: